I'm sharing a new tips for you today as all of the solution I see on the internet was about fixing a laptop with ATI Graphic Card or NViDIA Graphic Card. For those who have the problem with their games which didn't stretch fully, but they have Intel Graphic Accelerator, you might want to follow the steps below. I hope it works for you as it is for me. :)
Step to follow :
1. Go into your Resolution options.
( You'll want to know what resolution is native to your game )
2. When you have changed the resolution to what you need, Click Advanced Settings.
3. The top tab should say something like "Intel(R) Graphics and Media control panel", Click it.
4. Go to the scaling drop tab and select "Scale Full Screen" and Apply it.
5. Go back to your Resolution options and set the screen back to your preferred Resolution Settings ( mine Is 1920x1080 )
6. Test your game to see if it worked.
Should be fine now!
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF IT WORKS / COMMENT IF DOESN'T WORK... Thanks for your time!!!
Credits to :