Manual(Force) Driver Installation(Audio Driver) :
1) Open Device Manager(Windows Button + R) then type "devmgmt.msc" and Press Enter.
2) Right click "Audio Device on High Definition Audio Bus" > Update Driver.
4) No to connect, Install from a list or specific location,
5) Select Don't Search, I will choose the driver to install,
6) For the Hardware Type select 'Show All Devices'
7) Uncheck the "Show Compatible Hardware" and click on "Have Disk".
8) Browse to C:\SWsetup\sp41500\ and choose the inf file. (the INF file may not be the same as this guide
but mostly its name is sthda.INF.
Note : SP4150 may be varies according to what driver you have.
9) Ignore the Warning Message by windows. Follow instruction.