1) nLite Software - Download
2) A copy of Windows XP (Pirated or non pirated - Preferably Genuine)
3) Latest Service Pack (Service Pack 3 for Windows XP) - Download HERE - English Version
Part 1 :
1) First thing you need to do is Copy the content of Windows XP CD into a Folder in Desktop
(To make your life easier).
2) Download and Install nLite to your computer.
3) Download the Service Pack 3 from the link given above. (File Size = 316MB)
Part 2 :
Follow the screenshot below. Note : I'm using Windows 7 while doing this process.
1) Open nLite
2) Choose Folder which you paste the content of your Windows XP CD.
3) You will see as below after browsing the folder. In my case, I put the Folder inside D:\Windows XP SP2
4) Click Next. Ignore this Windows.
5) Click the Service Pack and Bootable ISO as shown below. The Red Dot Should Turn Green After you
Click on it.
6) Browse for the
This is the 316MB.exe file that you've downloaded. (Note : Don't Run the exe)
After you choose the exe file, nLite will automatically integrate the service pack 3.
It will prompt : Previous HotFix Detected, do you want to remove it? for me, I choose YES.
7) Now you can choose to select Direct Burn or Create Image. Choose which one you prefer.
Related Post :
1) How To Slipstream / Integrate Service Pack 3 into Windows XP? - Try this if you call yourself a man...
2) Fix Frequent Not Responding Mozilla Firefox
3) Download Torrent Directly - Even You Can Download Using IDM.