1) Download and Extract the driver files.
1.1) If the driver files is RAR, extract it wherever you want(Recommended : Desktop)
1.2) If the driver files is exe, Run it(Double Click) and the driver will be placed in c:\swsetup\
2) Open Device Manager(Windows Button + R) then type "devmgmt.msc" and press Enter.
3) Right Click on audio device that have yellow "!" mark > Update Driver,
4) Browse My Computer for Device Driver software.
5) Let me pick from a list of devices driver in my computer, NEXT.
6) Select Have Disk, browse to the driver that you've extract earlier in step 1.1 or 1.2. select the inf files.
7) Continue with the Instruction.